Subject: Easylife14b & Variable Checker
From: Paul Hickman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 14:16:32 +0100

I did upload these, back on the 14th of july, but they don't seem to have 
appeared on my local aminet mirror yet - I haven't looked anywhere else, so
since a quite a few of you have asked me for uuencoded copies, I have decieded to
post it here in uuencoded form. Apologies to those without AMOS Pro for wasting
your time ( & Disk Quota), but for those with AMOS Pro, you should use the
variable checker, even if you don't want to because you know it is going to
find something wrong with a program you thought was perfectly okay (I tested
it on my previous programs, and I am now regreting it - I've also tested it on
most of the AMOS code people have mailed me, and they were just as bad).

Please let me know if this does or does not work on your AMOS Pro code (I want
'yes' or 'no because...' replies from everyone who tries it please - no sense
in a program to find bugs finding bugs which are not there because it contains
bugs...

Again apologies to those whose mailboxes I am clogging up with this post that is
really too long, but if aminet doesn't 

+-------------------------+------------------------------------+
|                         |    _____                           |
| PAUL HICKMAN            |   /     \   ON A HOT SUMMER NIGHT  |
| ([email-masked])       |  /  O O  \  WOULD YOU  OFFER YOUR  |
| DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTING | |    _    | THROAT  TO  THE  WOLF  |
| IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON |  \  / \  /  WITH THE RED  ROSES ?  |
|                         |   \_____/                          |
+-------------------------+------------------------------------+
Machines: Amiga 500  WB1.3 - 1mb Memory - External Disk Drive.
          Amiga 1200 WB3.0 - 2mb Memory - 200Mb Hard Disk.

NOTE: I am now on summer vacation, and only on the net at irregular
intervals, so replies may not be immediate.

Here goes...